This is version 0.3 which i finished just a few minutes ago. I´m very happy about some users from various forums giving me feedback. Without any i absolutely had no inducement spending work on the app. I also think that certain guidelines (e.g. feature requests) make developing much more productive. Otherwise you just hack some stuff which doesn´t really feel good. Cause this is my first big “small” attempt to take care of project, i sometimes fell like loosing my head within all these lines of code.. It got quite complex and confusing. I sometimes wonder why the app performing not too bad! Nevertheless i finally finished this version, cleared up some code and, well, added even more lines in a countermove. I´m happy about having spent some time on the app due to i really have lack of time due to my exams.
v. 0.3 (02/20/2011)
• Download backdrops (wallpaper fanart)
• (like posters) switch between backdrops and choose your favourite which will be
• ui got a little more shiny (buttons, bigger tableviews)
• preferences have been extended for backdrops
• preference view is now a sheet (press CMD + ”,” )
• statusbar disappears when idle
• Faster recursive adding of folders • Removed bug where adding non-folders in non recursive mode was possible
Please give me feedback if you like it or NOT!